E3 STEM provides students the resources to enhance their STEM experience in AVHS’s E3 STEM program and beyond!
- Free 6 month ACT test online prep course for AHVS students with code “AVHS” >
- University of Wisconsin Mathematics Placement Practice Test >
A Day in the Life Series: Explore this playlist that showcases a day in the life of a variety of careers.
STEM Occupation data – Bureau of Labor Statistics site with a very large amount of data about STEM careers.
High School Student’s Guide for College & Health Careers: Our online workshop includes printable worksheets and tools to help you explore your health career interests, get ready for college, and take the right steps towards your future health career. Read more
- Sample Portfolios:
- Animus High School Portfolios.
- Livermore High School Sample Portfolio & General portfolio information.
- Heritage High School – 21st Century Digital Portfolios.
- New Tech High School Portfolios
- Portfolio Examples – Learnings
- Research on Inclusion of Portfolios:
- EdSource – High schools turning to portfolios to assess academic progress.
- Student Portfolios as an Assessment Tool
- The Pros and Cons of Assessing Students through Portfolios
- Digital portfolios for students – tips & examples
- 3 Reasons to Use Portfolios in Education
- Describe the Advantages of Portfolio Assessment for Students
- Feedback Document