D2L Help Information – Use this site to gain help if you have problems accessing the D2L learning management system our college instructors use for each course.
Seniors who remain in E3 STEM during their first year of college at DCTC or IHCC:
- Free E3 STEM Seminar course (0 credits). Required to received all other program support. (90%+ attendance).
- Tuition coverage for:
- Interpersonal Communications course
- courses in core degree program each semester
- Laptop checkout each semester while in our program at the college level
- Academic and career counseling
- Continued employer engagement and work-based learning programming, includes:
- job shadows
- Wrap around support for other needs to help students be successful.
Contact Mr. Lynch to find out more: email@example.com
Students planning to attend Inver Hills Community College complete this form: PSEO To Undergraduate Transition Form IHCC
New E3 STEM students college registration:
Dakota County Technical College (DCTC) AND Inver Hills Community College (IHCC) at same time.
DCTC Application guide: (Should answer common questions)
Follow this College Enrollment tutorial – E3 STEM. Brief version is below.
- The system will generate a Star ID for you. SAVE your Star ID and password. *Take photo to remember. You will need these frequently in E3 STEM.
- Provide SS# if possible.
- When asked to declare a major, leave blank.
- Choose Part-time student.
- Choose First year student – not PSEO
- Estimate number of English, Math and Science classes they will complete during high school.
- DCTC will waive the $20 fee, accuplacer requirement, and you don’t need to send immunizations. Apply promo code – E3 STEM
KEY STEP: On this last page of the online registration system, confirm the information AND click “Apply to Another Institution” button.
- Find and select Inver Hills Community College on the map portion of next page. Complete rest of the registration questions for IHCC and confirm.
You will receive email immediately stating application was received.
- In 7-10 days, you will receive an official acceptance letter in the mail from DCTC.
DCTC – E3 STEM seniors planning on continuing on at DCTC need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that they will be full time students next year; they need to declare a major. Make sure they have completed the accuplacer test.