AVHS STEM Courses: There are MANY courses to explore STEM here at AVHS. View some below and more on – course guide for details.
Fab Lab Classes:
- Fab Lab Essentials
- How to Make Almost Anything
- Fab Lab Mentorship
- Fab Lab Production, Sale and Store (NEW)
- Drone Construction, Modification and Flight (NEW)
- Introduction to Graphics
- Introduction to Computer Animation
- Computer Animation Design Lab – Great for engineering
- Introduction to Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Digital Electronics Engineering
- Principles of Engineering (POE)
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Prototype Engineering
Math: ALL of them 🙂Business STEM Classes:
- College in the Schools (CIS) – Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Interventions
- Others too!
English STEM Classes:
- IT Exploration 1513
- Accounting & Advanced Accounting
- Check out their other courses too!
Career Development Classes: Transportation needed for courses taking place at other district high schools.
- Narratives and Literacy in Gaming – Narratives and Literacy in Gaming will focus on the playing, analysis, and creation of video games.
- Writing for STEM Disciplines – Writing for STEM Disciplines is designed for all students who want to improve their ability to write clearly and effectively for the modern STEM fields.
- EaglEye 1 – This class will create broadcast productions to be televised throughout AVHS.
- Emergency Services Courses -Emergency Medical A 7746 -Law Enforcement B 7747 -Fire Fighting C 7748. Rosemount High School
- Advanced Emergency Services C 7749. Rosemount High School
- Forensic Science A, B, and C 7750, 7751, 7752. Rosemount High School
- Advanced Forensic Science A, B, and C 7753, 7754, 7755 Rosemount High School
- Music Production 1 & 2. AVHS
- Medical and Health Care & Advanced Medical and Health Care. Rosemount High School.
- Mentor Seminar & Mentor Field Experience AVHS
- Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
Career Development Courses: 2017-2018 Registration Guide. Note: E3 STEM can provide transportation to other locations if needed to take advantage of these courses. Check out the following programs: Healthcare career courses, Cisco Networking, Computer hardware, Software & game design, Animal science, etc.
Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries 4554 (Grades: 10-11-12; Prerequisite: Fitness for Life). This course provides instruction, demonstration, and hands-on-training in the basic principles of first aid and athletic training. It also provides instruction in anatomy and physiology of the human body. This course includes developing the ability to deal with common medical problems, common injuries occurring in sports activities, and athletic taping techniques. Time is also devoted to research of sports medicine careers. Students who are interested in becoming student athletic trainers are provided with the background to perform this role.
E3 STEM was funded in part by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.