AVHS STEM Courses: View course guide for details
- PLTW Engineering: Multiple engineering courses offered. Potential college credit.
- Computer Science: 1-trimester introductory course & AP Computer Science.
- Cisco Networking: Earn a valuable certification and college credit.
- CIS Anatomy: Earn college credit while taking this course.
- Fab Lab Courses: Fab Lab Essentials, How to Make Almost Anything, Independent Study options for E3 STEM students.
Career Development Courses: 2017-2018 Registration Guide. Note: E3 STEM can provide transportation to other locations if needed to take advantage of these courses. Check out the following programs: Healthcare career courses, Cisco Networking, Computer hardware, Software & game design, Animal science, etc.
Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries 4554 (Grades: 10-11-12; Prerequisite: Fitness for Life). This course provides instruction, demonstration, and hands-on-training in the basic principles of first aid and athletic training. It also provides instruction in anatomy and physiology of the human body. This course includes developing the ability to deal with common medical problems, common injuries occurring in sports activities, and athletic taping techniques. Time is also devoted to research of sports medicine careers. Students who are interested in becoming student athletic trainers are provided with the background to perform this role.
E3 STEM was funded in part by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.