Thursday, June 1, 2017 (2018 Tournament date TBD)
Proceeds benefit AVHS Summer Camping Program – Convocation of Eagles
- What: Benefit mini golf tournament to provide financial support for a group of AVHS students who will be taking a special summer course called Convocation of Eagles. Student will have the opportunity to earn high school credit in english and science while on a 5-day canoe trip on Lake of the Woods.
- Learn more about this program here. Proceeds will be use to help student with the camp registration fee and provide them with camping gear. See the list of students you will be supporting on the bottom of this page…
- Why: Support the campers. Students earn a chance to win a $50 Best Buy gift card. The 2nd period class that has the most golfers will receive a breakfast the day after the tournament.
- When: Thursday, June 1 from 2:30 – 6:00 pm. 20-30 minutes/round is all!
- Where: AVHS Cafeteria.
- What: Play an 18 hole mini golf tournament set up at AVHS!
- Cost: Adult Green Fee donation = $20-25 (or more). Student Green Fee donation = $5.
- Green fee donations accepted upon arrival at the tournament.
- We can provide a donation letter for you taxes upon request.
- How do I sign up? You can sign up as an individual or a foursome for a tee time HERE.
- What do I need to bring?
- Bring a putter if you have one. We have some the you can share.
- Team costume. We will have a special award for the best team costume.
- Golf balls will be provided.
- Cash for mulligan purchases and other donation challenges along the course.
- How else can I help?
- Sponsor a hole. Suggested donation to sponsor a hole = $50+. We will post a sign honoring this sponsorship.
- Provide door prizes for student and adult winners. Gift certificates are always a good prize.
- Donate funds even if you can’t play. Send donation to AVHS care of Jim Lynch. 14450 Hayes Road, Apple Valley MN 55124.
- Questions? Contact Jim Lynch – email@example.com
Student signed up for program to date: